I start to miss my junior,since young l have no young brother and sister.When l become a librarian and serve the school which sometimes make me frustrated when things isn't going well but one thing l enjoy the most is my junior.My post was only an AJK where a lot of people said l deserve to get a higher post but l just tell myself the post is not important the most important is how l handle my work.I still remember when l was form the 1st year in high school,a lot of admires senior happen and those seniors are really popular especially our head prefect!At that time l'm not really interested because my sister was that badge of senior.Those famous senior mostly are perfects so l don't really bother.Now l never though it would have happen to me.
I was called by my teacher to interview those students that are interested to be librarian.When l was recording,l found out most of them are from 1k class.To me maybe that group of friends are interested to librarian so l don't really care much!After that l had to spend time in school to interview all the students to sign up.During interview,all the students from 1k can't really able to speak proper English because most of them were from Chinese school.So l tried to help them in the interview,l know what they are trying to say but they just don't translate into English and l help them to translate to English to that teacher and committee could understand what there are trying to say.At first teacher couldn't wanna accept them to be the librarian but l told her that being a librarian the most important is hard-working because if a librarian can speak good English but she's not hard-working at all it will be useless besides if we accept them then they will have more chance to communicate with people in English and improve English.Finally they got approve by teacher.As committee,we were given jobs to teach the recuides of librarian to handle library works.Few days later I found out quite a number of people added me on Facebook but l don't really bother to know who are they because their names are in Chinese which l can't read because l wasn't from Chinese school.One day l was on my computer in Facebook as usual reading news feed and they is one person suddenly l says hi to me and l said hi to her back.Her name in Facebook was in Chinese which l don't know who was it.Then she was ask me do l take form 6 next year?At first l was curious that normally people ask me what to l planning to do in my future studies but she ask me do l take form 6?I didn't really answer her because l was curious who is she.I went to her page and l took a look at her photo and it seems like l have seen this girl in my library duty.I look my library application from and search for her and yet l found she is one of my junior in library.She even ask do I know her?She is one of my junior!In the half way she told me something 'I admire you'.That is what when l was theirs age seeing my friends saying this to senior which l can't believe it happen at me! Days pass by l found out not just her but some more juniors too had the same things!There were juniors even asking be to be her sister?how l understand the feeling of my senior being admired during their age!lol.During teaching them, l found out my juniors are kinda cute and funny.I'm proud to have them!
[ the one with white shirt is me]me and my juniors of course there is others

No comments:
Post a Comment