Sunday, January 25, 2015

My First Time Going To Home Town After Future Studies For 2 Semester

Going back to my hometown time is really short! I really spend a lot of time with my mother side family compare to my father side! I'm actually more close to my cousins at mother side cause we play together, do everything together and including get scolded together since young! During our childhood time, whenever I go to my maternal grandma house, we be like happy to play together. However, compare to now all of us are grown up. Whenever I go to my maternal grandma house, we will be playing, wait hold on, please don't mistaken that we are actually playing like kiddies such playing chicken and eagle, water n ice or even chasing chasing! Those games I still remember we played it when we were kids but not now! Now we do play together but WE PLAYING WITH OUR GADGET! Everyone was on smartphone, iPad n computers! Well that is what Malaysia people does , if u go to a restaurant, u see the a family sitting down on their gadgets! Of course, we do talk not really like lost total attention, kind of like while talking together while looking at the phone! My phone photo album was fully lot of photo of baby(not my baby!is my brother's daughter, she is so cute that I can't stop taking photo of her!LOL) n also photo is my college party! I busy showing relatives the baby photo n so my relatives looking through the baby n they saw my college photo. They even say and pointed the friend saying she is beautiful! That was Selena! I told them that was not my friend, she was my teacher! They got shocked! 'She looked to so young, how old is she!' 'Actually, I myself also don't know' #suddenly miss her #I mean Selena!

No comments:

Post a Comment