I had been upload all my pictures for for like a long time although the party was held at last month! Anna came to comment in my photo and asking that there is a HAMBUGER on top of her! Means that some one has photo bomb out out selfie! The moment I saw Anna's comment then only I knew that there is actually a burger on top of her! Remember i use to said that Anna even got an award for the best eater in college which her award was a toy hamburger! When I selfie with Anna I remember I wasn't holding anything. Anna hand was holding the camera and another hand wasn't holding anything!
After thinking, Anna found out another photo at the same time we suspect it may not be Tiger!
Okay I admit the 2nd picture was I the one who was holding the camera!(sry lah! I'm not so good in selfie).Then Anna hold the camera the took again the selfie that was the 1st pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment