Trip to Adventurous World!#theme park! It was a college trip and i sign up for it! It was fun and lot of stuff to play but I only manage to play a little games of it. The timing was bad! I was having girls personally private problem! Damn it! I'm not allow to play with the water games only mange to get a lot of pictures! Everyone has to gather at the reception after school and i choose to sit Mayumi's transport. I was kind of terrible actually cause we were actually taking a lot of selfie while she is driving! How bad was that? She was driving and we actually interrupt her driving! There was total 20 people and the transport i sat was all boys accept for me an mayumi! The boys sat at the back and I sat the front sit! I can't the boys actually gave a selfie stick after my 1st selfie with them (without mayumi!). I wanted to take selfie again with mayumi and the all the boys sitting at the back but unfortunately i can't reach and suddenly a guy took a selfie stick.
Me: Why didn't you took out earlier?
Mayumi: hahaha!
We actually took photo with the stick and this time Mayumi is in!
While smiling...
Me: Mayumi, continue driving!
Mayumi: I am driving!
When we reach, I join the group of boys that I sat the same transport with them. #after that I found out boys are really scary! #never scared of die!
me: alright I will join u boys!
boys: alright u will be the 1st lady to join us!
We played roller coaster and was like closing eyes the whole time because it was my 1st time taking roller coaster and the guy beside me was hell of crazy! yelling and screaming! Worst was after the whole ride, one of them even wanted to do it again! Seriously!
No comments:
Post a Comment