Wednesday, June 24, 2015

One more Term to go

Is my term break now. I was expected that to be busy for uni stuff, planning to get a a part time job and even planing for a year book for my last term! However I end up a sleeping and became lazier in my room all the time! Now is April and soon to be May. Almost everyday the weather is raining and winter is around Jun and July! Gosh I was thinking of considering other uni where my family members said I don't have to insists myself to UWA, feel free to transfer another uni if i want to! I was considering of another country if MY RESULT IS QUALIFIED! oh man! Is not easy to consider another uni too! One more term of my college I will be in uni soon! Feeling of don't wanna leave my college! Can i fail my foundation and repeat another 2 more term in college? haha lol Jus kidding! Staying in my room the whole time which I should be working a part time job! Watching national geographic documentary whenever i open mu laptop! Starting holiday was shopping with one of my Singaporean friend, Melissa to look for winter hat and she needs a winter clothes. We went to harbour  town and wasn't big at all. We went at 12 noon and went back at 5 in the evening! Seriously! We shop the whole day and harbour town was not big at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment