Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My Last Day In College

Today is my last day being Taylor's College student! The feeling missing college is like a million times more than the moment I just left high school. The moment i graduate from high school I wish I could have a longer time in school and now i have this same feeling where I wish I would have longer time for college. Maybe I gonna admit that I am a weal student and I think I will fail my foundation. To be honest, my grateful moment is not being a good or top student. Is being apart from the school. I just finish my Math 5 paper today which is the most difficult math among all the Math in college and I think I will fail. But, the moment I step out of the door the feeling just came exactly during high school. School is like a home to me so is Taylor's College. I love being apart of Taylor's College. Is not about the result, but the memories in the college. Event that the college have, fun and crazy whenever we have chance. I actually been thinking to transfer to another university that is not under UWA and one of my friend ask me why didn't i go to a college that is linked to the uni that I wanted. I told her that because I didn't know at the first place. Then I started to think if I wouldn't be entering Taylor's College, I wouldn't have the chance to walk though the journey in Taylor's College. Knowing the friends, school staff and teachers is actually fun journey. In class, everyone struggle together doing assignment, work, essay and report and teachers will be busying marking all the papers after the everyone has hand in. Having fun together in the party and selfie all the time. My last graduation party was actually fun. I maybe hang out with teachers and staff a lot compare to friends. Everyone was drinking (of course underage is not allow to drink), taking photo and more. The memories that we had was awesome! Laughing all the time and selfie a lot! Just wish I would have longer time in college, knowing nice people and having fun is like a miracle. I was thinking I will not be in Taylor's college, I might nit have the chance to call Mayumi, Wasabi! I might not have the chance to hear Selena said 'People, write it down, no taking photograph!' and also 'Girls are more organise'. I just miss college a lot where I am heading to uni soon! Can I spend more time in college?



Pictures are all from the party


















No comments:

Post a Comment