When i was just arrived to Perth around 24 of January. The weather is like bloody hot like in the hell! Mayumi left me a message in my Facebook asking weather can i come to school one day earlier to help out the orientation day! I agreed with her! Actually I wanted to see Selena for giving her something that is why i agreed with Mayumi. My term 3 I took 2 Math which is math 3 and 4 , Physics 3 and English 2! Okay I would like to tell the truth! My 3rd term was really a difficult term. 2 math at once plus Physics 3 which i hate Electronics after all. I remember the 1st day I went to see Selena at her office because I had a little gift for her to cheer her up and I told her something funny. I was kinda cute during the scenario cause i was giving the cute gift, smiling and said
me: I hope i don't get you as my math teacher!
Selena: Hopefully! Cross! (made a cross with her arm!)
both: (laugh) hahahahaha!
She said that she like it a lot and i response to her that is good that she like it a lot!
The 2nd day when I got my timetable, both go my math teacher really wasn't her! It was a very funny teacher who likes to talk a lot of jokes during class! It was Mr T! He was a funny teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment