Tuesday, December 16, 2014

College Term 2 Party

Just came back for a few days and missing college a lot. The one that I miss the most is the college party during my term 2. It was actually specially made for the students that gonna graduate and enter uni next semester. The theme was 'A Night In Taylors Castle'. It was actually from the movie of The Night At Museum and everyone agree because you can wear whatever costume you want. The party was in school and it was way cheap than the previous graduation party. I heard that the previous party that it was expensive because the college did it in a fancy restaurant at a beach. (lucky I'm not there yet in college or I have to pay such an expensive price) My term 2 party was way awesome and although it was cold when it gets darker at night but everyone were pretending wasn't cold. I had to get earlier 1 hour to set up the party cause the job of student counsel. Me and Tiger's job was to stay at the table ticking people's name and giving people hand sprit that show that those people had paid for the ticket and party so that they are allow to get the food. The starting of the party I was actually busying but after everyone is present for the party, I can enjoy myself with selfie and everywhere.


my friend from singapore, Amos Chan

okay is kinda dark cause we took pic at night plus is at a dark place
friend from Myanmar, Anna Su, she is a big eater (she even get an award)
she is graduating!

The night club that prepared by Mat (hub)
friend from Vietnam, Han and from Thailand, Milly
Milly is graduating!

 Me and Tiger from China.
she's graduating too

No comments:

Post a Comment