Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Night At Taylors Museum

Everyone wore their own customs and held way of me and Tiger were busying, out lovely math teacher came with a cute custom. She was actually a cute, nice and friendly teacher. I was with her Math 1 during my first semester but I wasn't with her during 2nd semester for Math 2. Everyone likes her that no one hates her because she was really a nice person. She looks young and just imagine that her age is about the graduating age.

Thats me and her
she's beautiful right!
just imagine her age is at graduating!
I mean IMAGINE!



Tiger was like 'you are not student here so go away!'(of course being sarcastic). Tiger sometimes does something weird like giving a funny and weird post when taking picture. The day of party Tiger's customs was acting like the head of gangster. There was a time where we had to cut and give out cakes. There were cheese and chocolate cakes. I don't really eat cheese cake only chocolate caked but the chocolate cakes are quite thick and plus I was quite full that time. I was helping out to prepare the plates, tissues, spoons and forks. Tiger was busying cutting the cheese cake and she took of her tie and gave it to me afraid that her tie might eat cheese cake! So I put it on my neck. When the cheese cake was took out, Selena was like flowing saliva because she said that she love cheese cake. We were cutting and giving out cakes and she wanted to gave a slice of cheese but i told her told i don't cheese
she:want it!
me:no, I don't eat cheese
she:oh really!
me:because I don't like the smell of cheese. I like to eat cheese but I don't like the smell of cheese. Is weird right?
she:No, is not weird. Is normal!




When we cut a lot and and no one wants it anymore where the slice of cakes were all over the tables, we were taking photo with our phone. Anna was in the night club  and she suddenly came out and hold my hand and said 'Take picture with me, take picture with me!'.Using Apple phone wasn't really nice and so most of the photo was in my phone because Samsung phone camera effect was better and brighter!


I actually set this pic for my profile in Facebook and Anna look so blind comment asking me to edit!



Anna is trying to eat me!


Me,Tiger and Edward from Korea

As usual Tiger is making funny and weird post!





Funny thing that we were busying taking picture half way and we all heard the fire alarm that needed us gathered at the college field. When all of us went there, it was even cool. Some were shivering actually! What happen again that we continue to take picture and although is dark. Selena did to gave me her phone which was Apple and the picture token was dark so I said why don't I use my phone and send it to her!
After using Samsung phone
me: I think Samsung camera effect is better!
Selena: Only for at night!
me: (laught)
After taking pictures, Anna saw me and Tiger had already taking so much picture and said
Anna: Eh you all take a lot of picture with Selena!
me: (speechless)(believe me, I don't actually who took photo with there are people that I don't even know!)
Tiger:(never say anything)
Anna:I also want to take photo with Selena!
Unfortunately, Selena was busying taking photo with other people and helping people to take photo and Anna was like pissed off!(#because Anna favourite teacher was Selena #everyone loves Selena #no one hates Selena)






No comments:

Post a Comment