Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My future Studies

When I'm on my way to airport, I remember that how much I recall of my secondary school. How much I miss my secondary school where we played, joy and even having fun together. As long as you are a Malaysian, secondary school life is fun in your graduation year although there is exam. But now I'm back to home after 2 term in college life. Truly speaking, college is not a cup of tea but I really miss there. I was part of student counsel club where we have to plan for school party end of the term and also other school activities. I gonna admit there were many China people, like almost 70% to 80% of people are from China. Besides the major I'm studying now has almost 95% of china student. Although I have heard China people that some are nasty but the so far the people I met are all nice and good. Now I'm totally miss college life where I haven't graduated yet from college. I gonna say I'm broke the whole time where I got no money. lol! I love my college just like I love my secondary school and I love being a student counsel. Although I admit the WIFI SUCKS!

Taylors college has a very beautiful building that look like a castle. However believe me, I never use the building before! The building is only for people that study music, even the arts student don't use the building.Which building we are using? The ugly one! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment